- Holy Loch Coffee Shop
- Holy Loch Inn
- Holy Loch Port – cruise terminal
- Holy Loch Sailing Club
- The Majestic Line – cruising holidays
- Gaelforce Chandlery Service
Grab all your Chandlery needs by following these simple steps:
1. Pick up a Gaelforce brochure from Holy Loch Marina Reception.
2. Telephone Gaelforce (0141 941 1211) to place your order.
3. Pay Gaelforce for your order.
4. Pick up every Friday from Holy Loch Marina Reception.
- Loch Lomond Sea Planes – can land at Holy Loch Marina
- Marine Blast – Yacht and commercial anti-foul, paint and varnish removal
- Auto Marine Electrics
- St Hilda Sea Adventure – fun boating holiday aboard ex-tall ship
- Swordfish Brokerage –
Swordfish Marine has now taken on Brokerage and New Boat sales in the Holy Loch Marina offering a wide range of new & used boats to suit all budgets.
From speedboats to yachts to motor crusiers – we have it covered. Phone us on 01369 701905.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or website www.swordfishmarine.co.uk
- You & Sea Powerboat Training and Charter –
ou & Sea offers all levels of RYA powerboat training courses, practical, shorebased and interactive,
for individuals and commercial organisations. We are also happy to design bespoke courses to meet your specific needs.
- Argyll Cruising
At/near the Holy Loch Marina:
In Dunoon and Cowal:
- 51st State Bar and Grill
- Alan G Forsyth Photography –
local area landscape photography
- Argyll Guided Walks
- Benmore Botanic Gardens
- Castle House Museum
- Chainsaw Craft – sculpture in wood
- Cowal and Dunoon Walks
- Cowalfest – walking and arts festival
- Cowal Frames – picture framing
- Cowal Highland Gathering – the biggest Highland gathering in the world
- Dunoon Based Guided Tours
- Gardens of Argyll
- Quadmania – quad biking
- Riverside Leisure – swimming pools and fitness centre
- Sandbank Community Development Trust
- Sea Kayak Argyll – sea kayaking tours and coaching
- West Coast Cinemas – Dunoon’s cinema
- Waterside Property – estate agents
- Abbot’s Brae Hotel
- Anchorage Bed and Breakfast
- Argyll Holidays – holiday parks
- Culzean House – Glen Finart, Argyll
- Foxbank Bed and Breakfast
- Hunter’s Quay Hotel – four star hotel
- iKnow-Scotland – accommodation guide
- Lochside Holidays – holiday homes in Cowal
- Puck’s Lodge – by Dunoon
- The Snug – self-catering accommodation
- Strathlachlan Caravan Park
- Strathspey Holiday Cottage – near Dunoon
- Brechin’s of Bute – Restaurant in Rothesay
- MJS Boat Transport – specialist boat transport in Scotland and throughout the UK, Europe and Ireland