- Buy Rope Exclusive 10% discount for Holy Loch customers, enter holyloch10
- Holy Loch Port – cruise terminal
- Holy Loch Sailing Club
- The Majestic Line – cruising holidays
- Gaelforce Chandlery Service
Grab all your Chandlery needs by following these simple steps:
1. Pick up a Gaelforce brochure from Holy Loch Marina Reception.
2. Telephone Gaelforce (0141 941 1211) to place your order.
3. Pay Gaelforce for your order.
4. Pick up every Friday from Holy Loch Marina Reception.
- Loch Lomond Sea Planes – can land at Holy Loch Marina
- Marine Blast – Yacht and commercial anti-foul, paint and varnish removal
- Auto Marine Electrics
- St Hilda Sea Adventure – fun boating holiday aboard ex-tall ship
- Swordfish Brokerage –
Swordfish Marine has now taken on Brokerage and New Boat sales in the Holy Loch Marina offering a wide range of new & used boats to suit all budgets.
From speedboats to yachts to motor crusiers – we have it covered. Phone us on 01369 701905.
Email email@example.com or website www.swordfishmarine.co.uk
- You & Sea Powerboat Training and Charter –
ou & Sea offers all levels of RYA powerboat training courses, practical, shorebased and interactive,
for individuals and commercial organisations. We are also happy to design bespoke courses to meet your specific needs.
- Argyll Cruising
- Wreckspeditions Dive Charters Providing RIB rides and scuba diving charters from Holy Loch Marina to various locations throughout the Clyde.
In Dunoon and Cowal:
- Montague Villa – Just 3 mins walk from the Marina, Montague Villa provides quality B & B accommodation, with stunning views of the Holy Loch.
They offer a 10% discount per night for Customers that Berth their vessels at Holy Loch Marina.
- Abbot’s Brae Hotel
- Anchorage Bed and Breakfast
- Argyll Holidays – holiday parks
- Culzean House – Glen Finart, Argyll
- Foxbank Bed and Breakfast
- iKnow-Scotland – accommodation guide
- Lochside Holidays – holiday homes in Cowal
- Puck’s Lodge – by Dunoon
- The Snug – self-catering accommodation
- Strathlachlan Caravan Park
- Strathspey Holiday Cottage – near Dunoon
- Brechin’s of Bute – Restaurant in Rothesay
- Visit Scotland – info for walkers